Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Parade run caught on camera by someone in the crowd last Sunday

My wife managed to get a great video of Tremlett 15 and myself on our parade runs last weekend, but while reviewing them on our camera afterwards, I somehow managed to delete my run.

However, I've just found a video on YouTube by someone who was in the crowd and captured a lot of the boats - including West Wind.

So check it out here .
From 03:18 onwards is West Wind (Tremlett 15 was from 02:25 up to 03:18).

No more need for me to continue trying to find a way of retreiving my deleted file now :)

Of course - I went ahead to try and retrieve it and with Bob's help - got it here!

1 comment:

  1. I persevered on the deleted file and managed to get it back also.
    It's on YouTube here:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvulFHTtkPk

    ReplyDelete